06 Jun Port Adopts Hybrid Work Schedule – Alternatives Offered to In-Person Services
Port of Kennewick Adopts Hybrid Work Schedule
Alternatives Offered to In-Person Services
Kennewick, Wash. – The Port of Kennewick Board of Commissioners adopted a hybrid work schedule whereby staff may be working either on-site or remotely to provide services Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to noon and 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The port’s office building, located at 350 Clover Island Drive, Kennewick, Washington, will be staffed to serve the public in person on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00 a.m. to noon and 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
For the convenience of customers, the port offers the following alternatives to in-person business:
- Pay bills by mail: 350 Clover Island Drive, Suite 200, Kennewick, WA 99336
- 24-hour drop box: A payment drop box is a part of the port’s office building at 350 Clover Island Drive. The box is found on the southwest (marina) side of the port’s office building.
- Make automatic payments: Customers are encouraged to work with their bank to arrange automatic payments to the port.
- Marina slips: Marina-related paperwork (leases, transfers, billing, insurance, haul-outs, etc.) can be managed via email, postal mail, or by appointment.
- Invoicing/billing questions/meetings: Often, staff can email or file-transfer documents or arrange an online or phone conference as an alternative to an in-person visit. Please call 509-586-1186 or email email@example.com for assistance.
Port of Kennewick is an economic development entity focused on developing assets to create sustainable family-wage jobs,
build infrastructure and user-friendly transportation systems and enhance the quality of life within the port district.